Itching down is very is one of the most common issues that women may have experienced. The itching can be severely deliberating, especially when the sufferers are at their workplace or bedtime. Itching down cannot overcome at night.
Due to this problem of itching people suffers the problem of headache and embarrassment. Therefore you must treat the itching problem down there.
How to Stop Itching down there at Night? You can get rid of itching down there at night by using honey, garlic, baking soda, Tea tree oil, chamomile, coconut oil, and hydrogen peroxide.
Mostly at night, the hormones that reduce the inflammation release in less amount due to this reason itching happens down at night.
If you are thinking that you are only one facing this problem then you are wrong. You are not only one, but many other females also face this problem and it gives a negative impact on their life.
Many females hesitate to discuss this problem with their dermatologist and in results; the itching becomes the reason for the infection. Itching down at night could be of different reasons like improper washing after urination or using bad quality products or due to some skin conditions.
Once you should check that itching is causing by which reason and then you can treat it very well. So before treating itching down you should know the cause of itching.
Many females do not discuss this problem with the doctor and do not take proper medical treatment. For all of those, I will suggest some home remedies to get rid of this problem easily.
- 1 How to Stop Itching down there at Night? 13 Best Home Remedies
- 2 Causes of itching down there at night:
- 3 Things to do to get rid of itching down there at night:
How to Stop Itching down there at Night? 13 Best Home Remedies
It is a very embarrassing condition to explain it to your doctor. So here I will tell you some home remedies to treat itching problem. I hope these all home remedies will help you out and you can easily avail all these ingredients at your home without any difficulty.
Honey act as an anti-aging agent and helps to moisturize the skin. It also acts as antiseptic and gives relief in itching problem. More precisely it is a harmless agent to use on skin. It does not give any harm to the skin and even gives relief from itching.
- Take a little amount of honey on cotton.
- Apply directly honey on the area where itching is happening.
- Now leave it for 30 minutes to dry or absorb it.
- Then wash the skin with lukewarm water and allow it to dry.
- Apply it down 2 to 3 times a day to get rid of the problem of itching.
Yogurt to treat itching down there:
Itching caused by taking antibiotics or drugs can treat taking yogurt.
Yogurt helps to get rid of the problem of itching down. It helps to secrete the avoidable discharge and helps to decrease the yeast infection. When you are taking antibiotics then your stomach starts heating. It normalizes the stomach and helps to prevent itching.
Yogurt contains the live culture of lactobacillus acidophilus, so consuming yogurt while taking antibiotics will be able to reduce the itching.
By drinking pure water:
Itching can be reduced by taking pure water. Make the habit to drink plenty of pure water. By drinking plenty of pure water, you can clean out the yeast from the body systems more quickly.
Ensure that you will not drink more than 1000ml of water within 1 hour as the body just can resolve with this amount of water immediately.
By applying chamomile:
Chamomile flowers Contain soothing effects and it helps to moisturize the skin. It plays an important role to reduce inflammation and itching down. By using chamomile you can get rid of this problem of itching.
- Take 2 tablespoons of chamomile and add it into a cup of hot water.
- Allow it to steep and dissolve into hot water.
- Now strains these flowers from the solution and separates the solution into a bowl.
- Take a douche syringe and fill it with the solution of chamomile and water.
- Then use this syringe to wash to prevent it from itching.
- You can use this method 2 times in a day to get rid of this problem of itching.
By applying garlic:
Garlic is a very important home remedy for all kind of skin due to its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. As itching is caused by a yeast infection or bacterial infection, so garlic is a very vital agent to treat itching caused by these infections.
Garlic is very effective against yeast infection and the oil prevents the itching especially at night.
- Take 3 to 4 cloves of garlic in a bowl.
- Now add vitamin E oil into the bowl and allow the clove to soak in it.
- Soak the cloves of garlic for 30 minutes and then apply this oil directly on the skin where itching is happening.
- Leave it for 20 minutes it will reduce the itching.
- Wash it off skin properly with lukewarm water and allow it to dry.
- for the first time.
Tea tree oil:
Tea tree oil is an antibacterial agent and helps to reduce itching due to bacterial infection. It is also effective against yeast infection. Tea tree oil gives instant relief from itching and you will be thankful later after using this method.
Due to antibacterial properties tea tree oil inhibits the growth of bacteria at itching place and helps to reduce itching.
- Take an aloe Vera plant and extract its gel up to 2 tablespoons.
- Add tea tree oil drops into a gel and allow it to mix.
- It will form a paste that you can easily apply.
- Apply this paste on itching skin and surrounding skin and leave it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes wash it off with lukewarm water and pat it to dry.
This method is very effective and you will reduce itching after it uses
Coconut oil gives the soothing effect it also makes skin soft and smooth. It can use for dry skin. Sometimes itching can cause by dryness of skin due to lack of moisturizing you can use coconut oil to moisturize the itching skin.
It will work against the itching down at night. This method is also effective for the itching that is caused by improper washing.
- Take 4 to 5 drops of coconut oil in the pipette.
- Take 1-liter water or 4 cups of water.
- Add drops of coconut oil into the water.
- Now use this mixture to wash, it will relief from itching.
- This mixture moisturizes the skin and will reduce the dryness of the skin.
Hydrogen peroxide is very effective against bacterial and yeast infections. Hydrogen peroxide acts as an antiseptics and it kills the bacteria and yeast around the itching area.
- Take an equal amount of hydrogen peroxide and water.
- Now allow it to mix in the bowl.
- Then take a tampon and soak it into a solution.
- Insert the tampon and leave it inside for 20 minutes.
- It will kill the bacteria and yeast and around the bacteria.
- This method is very effective against the itching down.
- Repeat this remedy daily for at least 1 week.
- You will see definite results.
Raw milk is also helpful to treat itching around the area. You can use cotton balls to wash with raw milk you can also use it for washing purposes it will cleanse the skin and prevent the production of bacteria on the infection site.
- Take 50 ml of raw milk in a bowl.
- Take 50 milk of pure water in a bowl.
- Allow it to mix both of the ingredients.
- Now use it to wash your itching skin twice a day.
- It will reduce the itching down especially at night and you can sleep calmly.
Gooseberry and sugar:
Gooseberry also called Alma it can also an important agent to reduce itching.
- Take half a cup of gooseberry juice.
- Add 2 tablespoon of sugar in it.
- Allow it to mix and make a habit to drink it daily.
- By drinking it daily you can get rid of the problem do itching down at night.
By using of Alum solution:
Alum is pretty useful to cure itching. It helps to kill the bacteria and prevents bacterial infection.
- Take a little amount of alum.
- Mix it into 2 cups of warm water.
- Allow it to mix and wash itching skin with this solution.
- By washing itching, skin with alum water kills bacteria and reduces itching down.
By using baking soda:
Baking soda is a cleansing agent and it also acts as an antimicrobial agent, it kills microorganisms around infected skin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda into two cups of warm water.
- Allow it to mix the baking soda into water.
Causes of itching down there at night:
There are a lot of causes that can become the reason for itching down especially at night. There are different reasons that become the reason for itchings like improper washing, dirty clothes or bad fabric, and recently shaved infection. Apart from all these reasons the main causes of itching are:
It is a major cause of itching that most of the females suffer. 70 to 80% of the women face this problem of itching due to yeast infection. The question arises how yeast infection develops down, so it is developed by dirty clothes use or fabric that attaches with the skin and becomes the reason for itching.
Due to tight pajama or bad quality fabric because air could not pass from that area and sweating increases and itching happens mostly at night. Therefore our elders use to advise to wear nightdresses to prevent this kind of problem.
The sign of the yeast infection is the discharge of thick liquid, It becomes the reason for itching. If safety measures do not help you to get rid of this problem then go to the doctor and take medical treatment. Medical treatment or antibiotic creams may help you to prevent itching down at night.
This infection is the major cause for itching down and it is common in females who are athletes. Because when after playing sweat traps in the skin and due to tight clothes it develops the fungal infection.
At that time people avoid to take care after playing but it can severe the itching especially at night. Due to fungal infection burning sensation or inflammation can cause. Even rashes can also develop at that site. You can go to an expert to treat the infection or you use antifungal creams to treat itching there.
Bacteria can be present down it is very normal but abnormal growth of bacteria becomes the reason for itching. When bacteria grow in an abnormal way then infection of bacteria develops. A bacterial infection causes itching down especially in the night because when the human body sleeps temperature decrease and bacteria grows in low temperature.
The signs of bacterial infection are burning sensation, liquid discharge with bad odor. If you are having these symptoms then the reason for itching is a bacterial infection. Treat bacterial infection with antibiotics creams or consult with your doctor.
Itching down can also is due to menopause. After the age of 40 to 45 women, menstrual cycle stops this is called menopause. After menopause skin becomes thin. Due to the thinning of skin itching can happen.
So it is very normal to have itching in aged women. They can use anti-allergic creams to get relief from this problem or can apply good quality moisturizers to treat this problem of itching down at night.
Sexually transmitted infection:
Itching down there at night can also be caused by a sexually transmitted infection. Genital herpes or gonorrhea can become the reason for itching down especially at night.
Allergy is also the most common reason for itching down. Allergy of any kind of cloth food drugs or medicine becomes the reason for itching down. Medicines like contraceptive tablets are the main reason for itching. Laundry soap allergy or chemical allergy develops itching down at night.
You can get rid of this problem by stop using allergic chemicals or irritants.
Itching can happen due to different kind of skin conditions. Skin conditions like eczema psoriases form scars on the skin that develops itching and burning on the skin.
Eczema can develop in all ages of the female but psoriases happen mostly in postmenstrual females. In psoriases scars on the skin cause itching there at night time.
In young girls, if itching is severe then immediately consult with your doctor because it could be due to sexual abuse.
Things to do to get rid of itching down there at night:
Here are some tips to do to get rid of the problem of itching down at night:
1. First of all, check your cosmetic products that are using for your washing purpose. Theses product can cause the reason for itching down. Sometimes skin products do not suit your skin and become the reason for itching. So check your products to get rid of itching.
2. Check your cupboard where your clothes are hanged. Keep a check on the cupboard that either is clean or not. Where you hanged your clothes should clean and hygienic.
3. Always wear cotton pajamas or pants from which air can easily pass. Wear loops clothes to get rid of this problem of itching.
4. Change your dress before going to bed and wear nightdress.
5. Before going to bed take a warm bath to kill all kinds of bacteria and yeast that could be the reason for itching at night.
6. Apply moisturizer or lubricants before going to bed; it will help to reduce itching.
7. Before going to bed turn on humidifier it will also play an important role to make the atmosphere cool and you can prevent it from itching down at night.
Things not to do if you have itching:
These things avoid taking off the problem of itching down:
1. Do not scratch the skin otherwise, it will irritate you more than before.
2. keep your nails short because nails can harm the skin and can put you In other trouble
3. Do not use any cosmetic products there. Do not use a moisturizer with fragrance it can harmful fro skin due to these chemicals.
4. If you are a smoker avoid smoking before going to bed.
5. Avoid tea or coffee before going to bed because this agent Caffeine can dry your body and enhance the itching.
6. Do not sleep in the overheating room it can become the reason for itching down at night.
7. Do not wear tight pajamas or bad fabric pajamas these can irritate your skin.
Itching at night can disturb your sleep and makes you uncomfortable. I hope now you are aware of the cause and the treatments of itching down at night. You can treat yourself accordingly to the cause of itching.
If these remedies and safety tips are not working and your itching is becoming severe. Then consult with a doctor and take medicated treatment to get rid of this problem.
- How to Calm Rosacea Flare-Up?
- How to Heal a Ripped Ear Piercing?
- How to Cure Melasma from the inside?
- How to Reverse Sugar Damage to Skin?
- What is the Best Treatment for Angular Cheilitis?
- How to Get Rid of Smile Lines Around Eyes?
- How to Clean a Nose Piercing with Antibacterial Soap?
- How often should you get a chemical peel?
- How To Pop a Pimple in Your Ear Canal?
- How to Get Rid of Rash Between Breasts?
- Do Indented Scars Fill in Over Time?
- Why do I have Brown Spots on my Breasts?
- How to Get Permanent Marker Off Skin Without Alcohol?
- How to Flatten Hypertrophic Scars?
- How to Get Rid of Green Skin from Jewelry?