How to Get Rid of Rash Between Breasts?
Rashes between breasts are a very common problem in females. As season changes, seasonal allergies take place due to sweating or some other causes like an ill-fitting bra that rubs against breasts.
Rashes between breasts are most common in those women who are feeding their newborn. Because during milk feeding milk dry under breast area and then it becomes the reason for rashes between the breasts. During the summer season, this problem is unavoidable.
These rashes between breasts develop symptoms of itching and scratching. This problem is a very embarrassing condition for the females because due to itching they could not face any gathering.
We have received many emails where girls want to know methods to treat rashes between breasts. Mostly women feel shy to discuss with their dermatologists.
You can get rid of rashes between your breasts by taking cold compress, cold bath, using cotton bras and clothes, coconut oil, cornstarch powder Aloe Vera and garlic. You can also consult your dermatologist and can use medicated creams like antifungal and zinc oxide creams.
The most usual causes of breast rashes are an excessive amount of sweating, heat, and lack of air between the breasts. It could be due to ill-fitting bras that rub against breast skin.
- 1 How to Get Rid of Rash Between Breasts?
- 1.1 Cold compress:
- 1.2 Apply skim milk And cold water:
- 1.3 Cold bath:
- 1.4 Use of Cotton:
- 1.5 Use of vinegar:
- 1.6 Use of Apple cider Vinegar to get of rashes between breasts:
- 1.7 Cornstarch powder:
- 1.8 Coconut oil:
- 1.9 Calamine lotion:
- 1.10 Olive oil and tea tree oil:
- 1.11 Use of garlic:
- 1.12 Lemon and honey:
- 2 Dermatologist Treatment for Rashes Between Breasts
- 3 Precautions for Rashes Between Breasts
How to Get Rid of Rash Between Breasts?
In this article, I will tell you about some best homemade remedies to get rid of rashes between and under the breasts. I hope these ways help to get rid of this problem.
There are many important things to consider if you are experiencing rashes between breasts. Our editors have explained all the best methods that are proven to help your rashes between breasts.
To get rid of the problem of rashes between breasts, a cold compression will help you out. Cold compress gives you relief when you are suffering from burning sensation and itching. Here is a way how can you give cold compress to the rash between breasts.
- Take 2 to 3 cubes of ice and then wrap it in a cotton cloth.
- Now apply it on the rashes twice a day.
- It will give the relief of burning sensation that could cause by heat.
Apply skim milk And cold water:
It is another way of cold water to apply with skim milk. The question most of you will ask what is skim milk? Skim milk is milk that is fat-free milk. It is milk from which fat is removed synthetically.
This milk is helpful to take away this problem of rash. The combination of these ingredients will reduce the swelling and close the pores which ultimately reduce the sweating at that certain area.
- Take an equal amount of skim-milk and cold water in a bowl.
- Apply it on the affected area for 10 minutes repeat this process 3 to 4 times in a day to rapid healing of the rashes under breast.
Rashes is a very embarrassing condition for females. If you are an outgoing person then it will create a problem for you. Take a cold bath to get relief from swelling and itching of the skin.
Ice or cold water helps in closing the pores of the skin. When pores will be closed then there will no sweating on that specific area. The inhibition of sweating helps in the relief of the rash under breast.
Use of Cotton:
The other way to diminish the scars and itching of rashes is cotton. Cotton is the best absorbent for rashes. It absorbs the sweating around the affected area and helps to reduce swelling.
Take a thin layer of cotton and then place it beneath your breast. This cotton will absorb sweating and prevent skin from further rashes to burn up.
You can also use paper towel or napkins in place of cotton to absorb sweating around the breast. Wear cotton clothes from which air can easily pass and they should be light in weight to keep your body sweat-free.
Use of vinegar:
Many of the ladies do not wear clothes clean especially their undergarments this is a major reason for rashes. Due to dirty clothes fungus starts developing which leads to rashes of the breasts. Keep your undergarments neat and clean.
Wash them carefully to prevent this condition. You should wash your bras 2 to 3 times in tap water until detergent removes from the garments. Here I will tell you the effective way to wash your undergarments with the use of vinegar.
- Take a cup of vinegar in a bowl.
- Now take 1 cup of boiled water.
- Mix both in the bowl and then wash your undergarments with this solution.
- After washing your undergarments leave it to dry completely and then use it.
Use of Apple cider Vinegar to get of rashes between breasts:
Vinegar helps to keep your skin pH normal. If your skin pH will be normal your rashes will disappear. You can also apply vinegar to the affected area and get relief.
- Take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and put it into 1 cup of water.
- Apply this mixture with the help of cotton balls and then leave it for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes clean it and then wash your skin with baby soap or soap that are chemical-free.
Cornstarch is very effective against the rashes of any kind and anywhere. It does not contain any kind of harm that can interfere with the skin. It is a very easy way to get rid of the problem of rashes. It decreases the burning sensation and mainly it reduces the itching problem.
It helps to keep the skin dry and do not allow it to sweat. Simple talc ponder of cornstarch is very effective against the rashes. Most of the mothers store this cornstarch in a powder bottle for diaper rash. But it is also very effective against the rash between the breasts.
- Wash a rash area with mild soap and then dry it with a cotton towel.
- Now dust Cornstarch powder on a clean surface. Use these two to three times a day until you get rid of this problem.
- Avoid using it on the wet surface. Because by applying cornstarch on a wet surface it will increase the infection.
- Before dusting it on the surface of rashes make sure that infected skin should be dry.
Coconut oil is a soothing agent that gives softness to the skin. It also contains anti-microbial properties that are helpful for infection of the skin. It increases the effect of healing and provides relief. It is very effective against rashes because it makes the skin soft that is dry due to infection of rash.
- Take virgin coconut oil in an extra amount for rashes between breasts.
- Massage coconut oil on the infected area for 15 minutes and then leave it.
- Do this massage 2 to 3 times a day to get rid of this problem of rash.
Calamine lotion is also an effective way to take off rashes between breasts. Under breasts are do not have an excess supply of air due to which humidity increase in that area of skin.
Calamine lotion helps to keep the rash dry to prevent it from severe infection. Calamine lotion helps in rapid healing and provides soothing relief to the infected site.
- Wash infected area between breasts with antimicrobial mild soap.
- Then allow it to dry with a cotton towel.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it with calamine lotion and apply cotton balls on infected areas of the breast.
- Repeat this process 2 to 3 times a day.
Olive oil and tea tree oil:
Tea tree oil contains antifungal properties and it is very helpful against the breast rash. It will prevent fungus infection to make the infection severe. You can apply tea tree oil on infected Areas and take of the condition of rashes under breast.
- Take 5 to 6 drops of tea tree oil in a bowl.
- Add 4 drops of olive oil in the bowl.
- Mix both the oils and dip cotton balls in this mixture.
- Apply cotton balls on infected areas and allow oils to penetrate the skin.
- Massage the oils until it absorbs into the skin.
- Use this method after taking a shower and also before going to bed.
- You will see good results after applying these oils.
- Do not use tea tree oil direct on infected skin without diluting it.
Use of garlic:
To prevent the condition of rashes anti-septic and antifungal ingredients are required. The best ingredient which contains anti-fungal and antiseptic properties contain is Garlic. By using garlic inflammation of the rashes can reduce.
- Soak few garlic cloves in half a cup of olive oil in a bowl.
- Leave it overnight.
- Next morning use this oil on rashes. Leave this oil on the skin for 1 hour.
- Then wash it off with mild soap.
- Try this method 2 to 3 times in a day until rashes become diminished.
- If you do not like clove oil then you can directly use crushed garlic on the infected skin. It will also help in reducing the itching and burning of rashes.
- Increase the intake of garlic in your food also helps in preventing this condition.
Lemon and honey:
Lemon contains antioxidant properties that reduce the effects of rashes. Decrease the inflammation and reduce the itching and burning effect. Lemon juice is very effective using it topically or taking it with water.
- Take 2 take spoon of lemon juice.
- Allow it to dilute with a half cup of water.
- Mix it well and soak cotton in it.
- Apply this mixture with soaked cotton on rashes and allow it to air dry.
- This method will reduce the redness and itching of rashes.
- Use this method 2 to 3 times a day.
- You can also use lemon juice with honey. Apply this mixture on the affected area. Both ingredients contain antifungal properties that help to reduce fungal infection.
- You can repeat this process until you get positive results.
Dermatologist Treatment for Rashes Between Breasts
If above the methods do not help you out to take off this problem of rashes under breast. Then consult your dermatologist for medicated treatment. Because skin rash is an abnormal condition of skin and rashes between breasts are more problematic.
To come across medicated treatment for rashes you can go with anti-fungal creams that will be beneficial for you. It will inhibit the growth of fungal infection around the infected site. It prevents the infection to become more severe and give rapid relief.
Menthol/zinc oxide creams:
Medicated treatment for rashes rapidly heals the infection and gives early relive. Medicated creams containing menthol in it give a cooling effect and zinc oxide helps in preventing the infection to become severe.
It helps in soothing the rashes between breasts and reduces the burning sensation.
Precautions for Rashes Between Breasts
Every treatment requires precautions. If you will take safety measure you can easily get rid of the condition. Here are some precautions to get rid of rashes between the breasts.
- Rashes between breasts are common in those females whose weight is more than normal. Due to obesity, this problem causes, the best suggestion for those is to lose weight.
- Wear cotton fabric bras or undergarments from which air can easily pass. Do not wear synthetic fabric undergarments and improperly fitting bras.
- Always wear light clothing from which air can easily pass.
- Keep yourself in a cool environment especially in the summer season.
- Avoid any kind of irritants.
- Laundering should be carefully done. If it is possible to wash your undergarments with a solution of vinegar.
- Avoid using any cosmetic that is allergic to your skin.
- Avoid using body sprays or perfumes directly on the skin.
- Avoid scratching the affected area between breasts.
- If your rashes are severe avoid wearing a bra until it gets relief.
Rashes between breasts can be treated well with these home remedies and by taking precautions. Many girls feel shy to discuss this problem for those of these tips will be helpful. If your condition of rashes is severe then consult your dermatologist.
There is also the availability of online dermatologist. Discuss it with the doctor and get the best guidelines for severe rashes between breasts.
- What to do After Microneedling?
- How to Make Toenails Grow Straight?
- Should You Pop Pimples When They Are White?
- How to Make Legs Smooth and Flawless?
- How to Calm Rosacea Flare-Up?
- How to Heal a Ripped Ear Piercing?
- How to Cure Melasma from the inside?
- How to Reverse Sugar Damage to Skin?
- What is the Best Treatment for Angular Cheilitis?
- How to Get Rid of Smile Lines Around Eyes?
- How to Clean a Nose Piercing with Antibacterial Soap?
- How often should you get a chemical peel?
- How To Pop a Pimple in Your Ear Canal?
- Why do I have Brown Spots on my Breasts?
- How to Get Permanent Marker Off Skin Without Alcohol?