How to Use Green Tea Bags for Dark Circles?
Green tea is an essential part of a better lifestyle. Asians are fond of taking green tea after their meal and important part of breakfast because of its healthy nutrients that improve the metabolism of the body and make a man healthy and active.
Do you know about the benefits of green tea bag after its use? If No then I will tell you about that these tea bags are useful for dark circles under the eyes.
Yes, you can use green tea bags for dark circles. Green tea bags can be used in combination with honey, potatoes, lemon, and baking soda to get rid of dark circles around eyes.
I research studies about the green tea and I experienced it by myself that green tea bag contains an antioxidant agent that makes the skin younger and beautiful.
Do you waste the green tea bag after its use? If you do this then stop wasting these green tea bags and apply them onto your dark circles for a miraculous result.
- 1 How to Use Green Tea Bags for Dark Circles?
- 2 Causes of dark circles:
- 3 Precautions while using green tea bags:
- 4 Benefits of Green tea bags:
How to Use Green Tea Bags for Dark Circles?
Green tea bags for eyes are an admirable way of reducing puffiness and dark circles. Here I am sharing a few methods of using green tea bags for your dark circles under the eyes.
Here are a few steps of using green tea bags for dark circles.
Start the process by making some preparations:
Prepare the things needed in making tea bags for dark circles like the kettle, water, 2 pieces of green tea bags spatula and cup.
Prepare the tea bags:
Let the tea bags soak in the hot water for at least five minutes and remove it using the spatula. Place the tea bags in a vacant cup and let it cool for several minutes or put it inside the refrigerator to freeze these tea bags.
Prepare for the treatment session:
Look for a relaxing area and lean bend backside. Put the tea bags on top of each eye, making certain that the whole area beneath the eyes covered with the tea bags.
Put the tea bags in your eyes:
Let the tea bags stay on your eyes for about 30 minutes before washing it with cool water. When the process is done you will notice there is a considerable decrease in eye bags as well as on the dark circles around your eyes.
Repeat this process twice a week for a better result. Within a month you will see miraculous effects. Your dark circles will be diminished with its regular use.
Green tea bags with potatoes:
Another method of using green tea bags for dark circles is along with the use of potatoes. I experienced this method by myself and believe me it shows magical effects in 7 days. You will surprise after using this method for dark circles.
Ingredients required for this method are:
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 cup of fresh mint green tea
- 1 chopped potato
- cotton pads
- It is a really effective way to get rid of your dark circles.
- First of all, take a potato and chopped it. Now soak this chopped potato in fresh mint green tea for 20 minutes. Allow the ingredients to be mixed with green tea.
- Now take a kettle and fill it with hot water and allow soaking green tea bags into the kettle for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes remove green tea bags from the kettle and freeze them for a half-hour.
- Take 2 cotton pads and put potato to soak with green tea onto cotton pads put them on your eyes as a first layer and put a green tea bag on this cotton pad along with chopped potato for 15 minutes in lying position.
- After 15 minutes just take them off and you will see the effect of green tea for dark circles.
Potato and green tea contains vitamin B which helps in removing dark spots on the eyes and nourishes the skin. Vitamin C helps to get rid of dark circles.
Green tea bags with baking soda:
Here is another method of green tea bags with baking soda for dark circles. It is a very helpful method if you will use it with special care.
- Take 2 green tea bags and soak them into hot water.
- When they soaked completely remove from the kettle and squeeze the liquid in a bowl.
- Now add half spoon of baking soda in squeezed liquid and make a paste.
- Apply this paste beneath your eyes to remove dark circles.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then massage this paste in a circular motion for 5 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. It will work for your dark circles and show you results immediately.
Green tea bags with honey for dark circles around eyes
For today’s question, How to Use Green Tea Bags for Dark Circles? This is a must. It is an effective method to apply green tea bags in your dark circles. Honey is an antibacterial agent also acts as an antioxidant.
Green tea also removes the effects of the aging process. It renews the dead cells of the skin and makes them younger.
- Take 2 green tea bags and soak them into hot water for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the tea bags and take 1 tablespoon of honey and put it on the green tea bags.
- Now apply this green tea bag on the top of your eye in lying position.
- Same procedure for the other eye. Leave it for 15 minutes after 15 minutes remove tea bags and wash your face with tap water.
- Use twice a week for 3 months you will see delightful effects of this method. Dark circles starting to diminish within a month.
Green tea bags with cucumber:
- Take 2 green tea bags and soak them into hot water for a few minutes.
- Now take a cucumber and squeeze its juice into a bowl.
- Remove tea bags from the water and allow it to cool.
- Squeeze tea bags completely and soak them into the juice of cumber.
- Now apply this green tea bags on your dark circles in lying position for 15 minutes.
- Then removes green tea bags and wash your face with tap water.
Cucumber gives a refreshing effect for the skin; it removes the darkness of the skin by increasing blood circulation near the eyes. Green tea containing caffeine and tannins helps in removing free radical that becomes the reason for the darkness of the eyes.
Green tea with almond oil:
Green tea is an easy and natural remedy. If you don’t like to apply it on your dark circles then you can make the habit of taking in the morning for good health. Ingredients in green tea help to remove impurities and dullness of the skin. When you will use it with essential oil it will show its miraculous effect.
- Take 2 green tea bags to soak it into the hot water.
- Take a bowl to add 2 tablespoons of almond oil and half teaspoon of turmeric in it.
- Put tea bags into this paste and mix this paste on tea bags.
- Now put these tea bags with a mixture of turmeric and almond oil on your dark circles for 10 minutes.
- Then remove tea bags and wash your face. Try this method once a week. If you have a severe problem of dark circles then you can use it daily for 1 week. It will show you results in 7 days.
Causes of dark circles:
Dark circles under the eyes can be of different reasons; it could be due to fatigue weakness and lack ness of vitamins or minerals in the body.
Here are some reasons for dark circles under the eyes:
- Lack of sleep can cause dark circles under the eyes and makes the eyes lids puffy.
- Overwork in the night becomes the reason for the damage to the skin. It makes the blood tissue and blood vessels dull beneath your eyes.
- Aging also affects the eyes skin and makes them dark around the eyes. Because in elder age skin cells die and the ability to recover from the damage becomes slow and makes dark circle under the eyes.
- Continues staring on the screen of the laptop enlarges the blood vessels of the eyes and makes them damage.
- The allergic condition increases the production of histamine that dilates the blood vessel under the eyes and makes the skin beneath the eyes darker. Due to allergic condition itching or redness increases under the eyes which make the skin worsen. Due to itching dark shadows produces under the eyes.
- Dark circles can cause dehydration. In the summer season, we suffer from dehydration due to environmental changes and lack of water consumption.
- Dark circles can also cause by genetics; if it is in your genetics to have dark circles then definitely you will have dark circles under the eyes.
- Sun exposure increases the production of melanin which ultimately leads to pigmentation under the eyes.
Precautions while using green tea bags:
Eyes are a very sensitive part of the body so take some safety tips before using green tea bags for dark circles.
Conditions should be hygienic before using the green tea bag for dark circles. Wash your hands and face properly before applying it on dark circles. Remove dirt from the face before applying it to the eyes.
Before applying it on your dark circles make sure there should no makeup content on your eyes like eye shadows or concealed.
Do not use hot tea bags on your dark circles. Make sure before applying that tea bags should be cold.
After applying it on the dark circle if any kind of irritation or inflammation appears. Remove tea bags from the eyes.
Many of the green tea bags packed along staples avoid that type of tea bag for your dark circles. These staples can harm your skin because eyes are a sensitive part of the body. You should avoid the use of tea bags along with staples.
After applying the tea bag on your dark circle do not wash your eyes immediately. Keep the liquid for 10 to 15 minutes on your eyes.
If you are using contact lenses then please remove contact before applying a tea bag for dark circles.
Do not touch or rub your eyes after applying a green tea bag.
Benefits of Green tea bags:
As a skin specialist, I research all the possible outcomes of natural remedy. Green tea is a natural remedy for dark circles under eyes that can be easily available at home. People use green tea on a daily basis for once or twice a day. These used green tea bags are then wasted by them. Here I will tell you how significant are these tea bags.
- Green tea bags contain an antioxidant agent that makes the skin brighten and clear. Antioxidant removes the darkness of the skin and makes it younger and beautiful.
- It also acts as an as anti-microbial agent to remove microorganism present on the skin that damages the skin. Due to its anti-microbial property green tea helps to prevent dryness of the skin.
- Green tea relaxes the skin and helps to prevent puffiness of eyes. Eye bags relaxed by green tea bags and helps in glowing skin.
- Green tea bags reduce the swelling of eyes by constricting the blood vessels under the eyes. By this way the reduce puffiness of the eyes.
- Caffeine in green tea helps in the dilation of blood vessels that ultimately helps in the prevention of dark circles.
The next time you make a cup of green tea, keep hold of your teabag instead of chucking it out as the little packets of used up tea leaves have a myriad of household and beauty uses. Cool moist tea bags are an excellent way to naturally soothe skin irritation. It reduces the inflammations and darkness beneath the eyes.
Every morning I take green tea for my healthy lifestyle but after preparing tea instead of throwing away the tea bag. I put these green tea bags in the refrigerator for half-hour and then apply it on my dark circles after morning.
Caffeine from green tea and coolness of green tea increases my blood circulation resulting in the dark circle around my eyes reduced. Do you ever try green tea bags to remove dark circles? If you do not ever use then try it from now. It will work to remove dark circles under your eyes.
- Can I Apply Lavender Oil Directly to My Scalp?
- Can Red Light Therapy Help Hair Growth?
- What Does Banana Peel do for the Face?
- Can I Spray Magnesium Oil on My Hair?
- Can You Rub Strawberries on Your Face?
- Can I Use Almond Oil on My Face Everyday?
- Is Black Seed Oil Good for Your Face?
- Can We Apply Garlic on Hair?
- Does Wooden Comb Help in Hair Growth?
- How to Use Cabbage for Hair Growth?
- How to Use Lady Finger for Hair?
- How to Make Your Lips Soft Instantly?
- How to Get Rid of Static Hair Naturally?
- How to Use Figs for Hair?