Can I Use Almond Oil on My Face Everyday?
Can you imagine that there is an oil which is extensively used for hairs has astonishing effects on your face? Yes, I’m talking about almond oil.
Almost all of us are highly conscious of our face, the most exposed part of our body. If you are not OK with your face condition, you may lose your confidence. To have perfection on your face, people rush to market products based on chemicals, too much expensive and also not entirely sure about results.
Leave the market products and try almond oil for face for every kind of problem. I’m sure you will love it after having amazing results.
Yes, you can Almond Oil on your face everyday. Always select a good quality brand that is best suited for your skin.
- 1 Can I Use Almond Oil on My Face Everyday?
- 2 For which purpose we can use almond oil on face?
- 2.1 Almond oil for dark circles
- 2.2 Almond oil for irritation
- 2.3 Almond oil for skin lightening
- 2.4 Almond oil for wrinkles
- 2.5 To remove tan from your face
- 2.6 For skin rejuvenation
- 2.7 Almond oil as a natural sunscreen
- 2.8 For reducing stretch marks
Can I Use Almond Oil on My Face Everyday?
You can get almond oil from the seed of sweet almond as well as bitter almonds. Which one is better for the skin? For your face, you can only use sweet almond oil. Never use bitter almond oil for face because it contains glycoside amygdalin which produces toxic substance and cant be used for either eating purpose or for the skin.
Sweet almond oil contains vitamin E and vitamin A which helps to nourish the skin, act as the best moisturizer and the main part is, it is safe for all skin types even for sensitive skin also.
Question is can we use almond oil on face daily?
Nature has provided you a best natural moisturizer with antibiotic properties which has numerous effects on your skin. But everything beyond the defined limit comes with harm.
Yes, you can use almond oil daily on the face for a different purpose but for how much time for you are applying matters a lot. You can apply almond oil daily for about 1 to 2 hours and after that rinse your face with lukewarm water.
Some people ask that can we apply almond oil overnight on the face?
It is highly unrecommended to apply almond oil daily on your face overnight. If you want to apply almond oil overnight on the face for wrinkles or fine lines, then you can’t apply it daily.
You can apply once or twice a week. Why we can’t apply almond oil overnight on face daily? Because trial and studies show that when we apply almond oil overnight on face daily, on pimple-prone skin especially pimples eruption occurs and it also leads hyperpigmentation.
So if you are applying almond oil for 1 or 2 hours then yes you can apply daily on the face but if you are applying overnight then you can not apply it daily on the face. It is noticed that hyperpigmentation due to almond oil is very difficult to treat also.
Duskyskin.com Tips to use almond oil on the face
For today’s question, Can I Use Almond Oil on My Face Everyday? This is a must. Always use almond oil for the face of highly refined quality of, with no colorants and any other additives.
Although bitter almonds oil is not suitable for the skin bitter almonds oil can be treated to remove toxic glycoside. Treated bitter almond oil can be used on the face.
Whenever you apply any remedy, first wash your face to remove so dust from your skin. If you have applied almond oil on your face, avoid sunlight as much as possible. Some people use almond oil with olive oil or coconut oil on the face. It has no good impact on the face.
Whenever you apply any almond oil base remedy, wash it after 30 minutes to 1 hour otherwise acne maybe burst out
Make sure that for long period application of almond oil on the face, it can result in hyperpigmentation.
Never use almond oil daily for overnight because many people claim that with daily overnight use of almond oil, their face gets darker and some also claim of the bursting of acne.
Always use good quality 100% refined, cold-pressed, hexane-free, certified almond oil on the face. Your face skin is sensitive and irritation may occur with poor quality almond oil.
For which purpose we can use almond oil on face?
You can use almond oil for multiple purposes on the skin like wrinkles, acne, blackheads, whiteheads, as the best sunscreen to remove dark circles to remove rejuvenation, to remove tan, hyperpigmentation, age lines, makeup remover, natural moisturizing agent, etc. But for wrinkles and for age lines it’s effects are amazing.
Almond oil for dark circles
Almond oil contains vitamin E, niacinamide and phytosterol and all are too much effective in skin lightening.
So when you use almond oil for dark circles or dark complexion it works out in the best way.
Step by step procedure for dark circles by almond oil
Method 1: almond oil massage
- Wash your face to remove all dust and pat dry
- Take a few drops of almond oil and with the help of your fingertips, apply around your eyes on dirty areas
- Massage gently around your eyes in a circular motion for about 10 minutes.
- Do this on bedtime and left overnight and your face in the morning with cool water
- You can apply this for maximum 2 to 3 days in a week
Method 2: almond oil and avocado for dark circles
- In a blender, add 3 cups of avocado and 5 to 7 drops of almond oil
- Blend well until a smooth paste is formed
- Apply around eyes, do not rub or massage .just apply gently with fingertips
- Allow to dry for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse your face with fresh water and for good results, you gave to repeat the procedure 3 times a week until you get desired results.
Method 3: almond oil with night jasmine
Night jasmine is an astringent, well known for removal of dark circles.
- Take 2 tablespoon of almond oil and few drops of jasmine oil. Mix well
- Give gentle massage around your eyes for about 5 minutes
- Leave for 20 to 30 minutes
- Rinse with fresh water
- You can apply this daily until you get desired results.
Almond oil for irritation
Almond oil has soothing action and when applied in the face, can relief irritating. If you have irritation on your face, itching or psoriasis then you can apply almond oil as a quick remedy until you get a permanent solution.
When you apply almond oil on the face, it adds moisture to your skin, provides calmness.
Almond oil for skin lightening
You can use almond oil for skin lightening. Almond oil contains vitamin A and E, the most essential vitamins for the skin. It nourishes your skin, removes dead cells and provides fair complexion.
- Take 2 or 3 teaspoons of almond oil in a bowl and squeeze half lemon juice in it.
- Mix thoroughly
- With your fingers or cotton ball give massage in a circular motion
- After 10 minutes of massage leave for about 30 minutes
- Rinse your face with fresh water
- You can apply this remedy about three times a week.
Almond oil for wrinkles
Almond oil also known as Anti-wrinkle oil has the best well-known effects in reducing wrinkles on your face. It provides you healthier, younger face skin within weeks.
Vitamin E in almond oil nourishes your skin, helps to lock moisture if your face, keep moisture content of your face in a well-balanced condition.
- In a plastic bowl, add. 2 to 3 spoon of almond oil
- Add one teaspoon of honey and few drops of lemon juice and mix all of them thoroughly
- Apply on your face and give massage in an upright position for about 20 minutes.
- Give rest to your face skin for 10 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm or freshwater
- You can apply this remedy after every alternate day.
To remove tan from your face
Almond oil has a tendency to remove accumulated tan from your face very effectively.
- Take 1 teaspoon of almond oil in a bowl, add 1 teaspoon of gram flour and few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix well until a smooth paste is formed
- Apply this paste on your face and let it dry
- Give massage on your face very slowly and gently
- Wash your face with fresh water.
- You have to repeat the procedure 3 times to 4 times a week for even, fair face complexion.
note: you can add a few drops of rose water for better results. When you have applied the mask, don’t go outside even for a second in the sun. It will be harmful.
For skin rejuvenation
If your skin is looking dull and uneven then you can use almond oil on face for even, soft smooth skin. Almond oil has a property of rejuvenation and revitalization.
If your skin is not looking well, you have almond oil. It also has to soften properties. By regular use, it lightens your skin tone, provides fair complexion.
For improving your overall skin appearance, you have to incorporate almond oil in your daily skincare routine. With regular use, scars on your skin will also and with time even Diminished.
Almond oil as a natural sunscreen
Almond oil is the best natural sunscreen. It protects your skin from harmful sun rays and also has a tendency to reverse the damaging effect of UV rays.
With regular use, it also slows down the aging process. So instead of using market-based products, use almond oil as a cheap, best sunscreen.
For reducing stretch marks
As mentioned above, almond oil has the capability to soften your skin. Stretch marks often appear on your face, give your face rough appearance. Almond oil can help you in this way.
Almond oil when applied on face starch marks, minimize or even diminish stretch marks. It also prevents the formation of stretch marks also.
In a bowl, add two teaspoons of almond oil, one spoon of aloe vera gel, few drops of lemon juice. Mix well
- Apply evenly on your face
- Give a gentle massage and leave for 30.minutes.
- Rinse your face with fresh water.
- You have to apply this remedy twice a week.
- How to Get Rid of Pale Lips?
- Should I Wash My Hair Before Steaming?
- How to use Zinc for glowing skin?
- Can We Use Dermaroller for Hair Daily?
- How to Use Seaweed on Face?
- Can Red Light Therapy Help Hair Growth?
- What Vitamin Deficiency Causes Nails to Peel?
- Can I Spray Magnesium Oil on My Hair?
- Can You Rub Strawberries on Your Face?
- Is Black Seed Oil Good for Your Face?
- What Does Banana Peel do for the Face?