What Does Banana Peel do for the Face?
A sweet, delicious, full of nutrients fruit, available throughout the year, banana which almost every one of us loves to eat. Banana is full of minerals, vitamins, potassium, magnesium, etc.
You use banana but what about banana peel? Throw it in the dustbin? Stop doing this from now. You can use it for many different skin issues.
Banana peel is ideal for skin lightening. It is also recommended for a variety of different skin conditions like wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and oily skin.
- 1 What Does Banana Peel do for the Face?
- 2 Vitamins and Minerals in Banana Peel and their role in treating common face issues
- 3 How can we use banana peel to remove face scars?
- 4 How to use banana peel for oil control?
- 5 Banana peel for wrinkles and age lines
- 6 How to use banana peel for acne?
- 7 All in one banana peel face mask
- 8 Duskyskin.com Tips for using banana peel for your face
What Does Banana Peel do for the Face?
All of you may be surprised after knowing that banana peel is good for skin and must be curious why it works?
Banana peel contains vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 along with minerals and other nutrients. Having all these properties enables banana to reduce skin itching, face irritation, face redness.
When mix with other some ingredients can be used for so many skin problems that are difficult to count even.
It also antioxidant properties due to which can be used to treat facial scars, can also act as blemish treatment and for so many others.
banana peel has antioxidant properties which by regular use, provided you a fair complexion.
banana peel has lutein which is best known for acne treatment
Balance peel helps in your skin .it hydrated your dry skin and make it soft.
banana peel has so many ingredients like vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, minerals which provide your face with all the essential nutrients. The nourished face will less likely to develop wrinkles and with regular use, you will have fresh healthy skin.
Acne scars remover:
with antioxidant properties of banana peel due to vitamin A, enables banana peel to reduce acne scars within a short period of time without any damage to the skin.
Treat dark circles and puffy eyes:
with the combination of aloe Vera gel, banana peel help to reduce dark circles around your eyes. scoop out the peel and mix with aloe Vera gel and apply around your eyes.
Give gentle massage in a circular motion for 10 minutes daily helps in reducing dark circles and to treat puffy eyes. Banana peel has potassium and aloe vera gel give moisture.
Vitamins and Minerals in Banana Peel and their role in treating common face issues
Vitamin A: Helps to fight acne, and scars, treat dry face skin, treat dark spots on face and anti wrinkles, anti-aging
Zinc: Boost skin cells. Anti-bacterial kills germs which cause acne
Vitamin C: control skin oil and remove free radicals from your face
Potassium: Hydrate your face, balance moisture content of your face
Vitamin E: UV protectant, fight free radicals on your face, slow down the process of aging.
How can we use banana peel to remove face scars?
Are you worried by scars on face due to acne or anything else? You must have tried a lot of market products to get rid of facial scars but not have a good result after wasting too much money on them then try banana peel.
Banana peel is the simplest, easiest and free of cost remedy which is too much effective in removing face scars.
Here is a step by step procedure to remove face scars by banana
Have a banana peel:
take a fresh ripe banana, remove its peel and eat the fruit to get more nutrition. Separate out one banana strip from others, you have to expose the inner white side of the banana peel by bending the peel.
Locate the scar on your face:
Locate the exact position of scar on your face and rub the banana feel on the scar back and forth or either in a circular motion. Do not do this forcefully. Continue rubbing the banana peel for some time so that your face achieve nutrients fully from banana peel. Leave for a few minutes until it becomes dry.
Remove the extra peel from your face:
take a soft cotton cloth piece and dip in warm or lukewarm water. Rub on your face where you have applied the peel. Remove the extra pulp from your face.
Note: you must have to apply banana peel on face scar daily for up to two weeks to visibly reduce the appearance of the scar.
How to use banana peel for oil control?
With so many other benefits, the banana peel also helps in controlling oil on your face. Some people have too much oily skin which is more likely prone to acne. Don’t use any chemical product as it may worsen the situation. Use banana peel. It has a tendency to control oil on your face in a better way.
Banana face mask for oily skin
- Take a banana peel and with the help of folk backside, remove all pulp in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey. Apply on your face and don’t rub or massage.
- Just leave for 30 minutes for better results.
- After 30 minutes take a clean soft cloth, dip in water and remove the mask.
- Repeat the procedure 3 times a week in the start and then once a week is enough.
Banana peel for wrinkles and age lines
Nature has blessed banana with super-duper Anti-aging nutrients which fight with wrinkles and appearance of fine lines with age on your face, which by regular use give you ever young face.
I am sure if you apply this face pack on your face for wrinkles and youthful face, people will ask you the secret behind. Let’s s see how to apply
- Take a banana peel and get it’s all pulp.
- To this peel pulp, add one teaspoon of orange juice and one teaspoon of thick yogurt
- Mix well until a smooth paste is formed
- With the help of applicator brush, apply evenly on your entire face
- Leave for 30 minutes and during the procedure, avoid from sun rays
- Wash off your face with fresh water
- Apply this remedy twice a week
How to use banana peel for acne?
It’s very hard to find something for acne which really works because with many things, instead of getting rid of acne, acne gets worse.
Having carotenoid vitamin belonging to vitamin A, antioxidant lutein makes banana peel perfectly to fight acne. It’s not clinically proven but many people who used banana peel for the removal of acne from face claims that they get rid of acne with regular use of banana.
Step by step procedure for acne
Clean your face: Take start from cleaning your face with a good face wash or soap. Wash your face gently. Don’t rub as it can worsen the acne. After washing your face, let it dry
Choose a ripe banana: It’s better to take a ripe banana peel instead of unripe. Although you can also use under-ripe banana peel but avoid using an overripe banana peel.
Rub the banana peel: separate out banana peel from banana, rub on your face gently but not forcefully. Give a gentle massage on your face for about 10 minutes.
You have to apply the white banana peel, by rubbing on your face, it will turn black. While rubbing, check after every 2 or 3 minutes. If peel turns black then replace banana peel with a fresh one. Avoid rubbing black peel.
Give maximum time to peel on your face: after giving massage on your face with banana peel, don’t wash it at once. Give a good time so that nutrients properly absorb into your skin. It’s better to wash your face at the end of the procedure.
But if you feel uncomfortable, then it’s better not to apply banana peel at bedtime and leave for the whole night. In the morning, wash your face with fresh water. Don’t use any face wash or other chemical product after use of banana peel.
Apply daily: You have to repeat this procedure on a daily basis for the best result. But if your face skin is sensitive, it may get irritated with regular use. If you feel any kind of irritation on your face, then stop using banana peel and give rest your skin for about a week.
Note: if you feel that your acne continues or getting worse then don’t use again. Some individuals skin may not be much friendly with a banana peel.
All in one banana peel face mask
Banana peel face mask for hyperpigmentation, removal of wrinkles, removing dead skin cells and moisturizing your face. Banana peel is friendly with all skin types. Banana peel mask will gently exfoliate your face skin, moisturize it, enhance blood circulation, remove dead skin cells and give you a fair complexion
- Take a fresh ripe banana, eat a banana and take its peel for a mask. With the help of any sharp edge thing, get all peel pulp of a banana in a bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of turmeric powder and one-half teaspoon of baking soda and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add 1 teaspoon of honey, and teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of yogurt. Mix both pastes.
- Apply on your face for about 30 to 40 minutes or for maximum time.
- With lukewarm or freshwater, remove gently this face mask and dry your face with a fragile towel.
- You have to apply this face pack once a week.
Duskyskin.com Tips for using banana peel for your face
For today,s question, What Does Banana Peel do for the Face? This is a must. Always use the fresh banana peel on your face for better results and to avoid from irritation.
Always store banana in a cool, dry place in order to have a good peel.
You have to store banana peel in a cool place but the refrigerator is not the right place. Never banana peel in the refrigerator.
Never used old banana peel which has turned black.
Although it’s very beneficial for face skin but not suits to some people due to the usage of highly chemical products, their skin becomes too much sensitive. If you notice any type of irritation, then do not use the banana peel on face.
Some people apply a remedy for once or twice and start getting disappointed from results. Have patience and apply according to the procedure. Every natural remedy takes some extra time than a chemical product but their effects are long-lasting and free from any side effect.
- How to Get Rid of Pale Lips?
- Should I Wash My Hair Before Steaming?
- How to use Zinc for glowing skin?
- Can We Use Dermaroller for Hair Daily?
- How to Use Seaweed on Face?
- Can Red Light Therapy Help Hair Growth?
- What Vitamin Deficiency Causes Nails to Peel?
- Can I Spray Magnesium Oil on My Hair?
- Can You Rub Strawberries on Your Face?
- Can I Use Almond Oil on My Face Everyday?
- Is Black Seed Oil Good for Your Face?
- Can I Apply Lavender Oil Directly to My Scalp?
- Can We Apply Garlic on Hair?