How to Make Your Lips Soft Instantly?
Summer has gone and winter is coming, the days of cold, dry air although the favorite season of many of us but not for your lips. Cold dry weather takes away moisture from your lips letting them dry, chapped which even my bleed at their worst condition. With the environment, some bad habits and physiological factors also make your lips dry, chapped.
With all other drawbacks of dry lips, your face beauty also compromise. Lips, the main point of attraction on someone’s face, when not in their good condition, embarrass us. If you are going to meet, attending any ceremony or going for a date, you want instant effects to have soft smooth lips.
- 1 How to Make Your Lips Soft Instantly?
- 2 How to make lip scrub at home?
- 3 Duskyskin.com Tips for making your lips soft
How to Make Your Lips Soft Instantly?
Although your lips need proper care and daily maintenance if you are in hurry and want at the spot results then I have some methods to get soft pink lips instantly. Choose one of them according to availability of ingredients or your own choice.
Have a lip scrub:
The first step you have to take for soft lips is to have a good lips scrub. Lip scrub exfoliate your dead skin cells, promotes better blood circulation and stimulate new cell production at a fast rate. You can buy lip scrub from the market or can also make at home.
It’s better to make lip scrub at home with all the natural ingredients. Following are the some basics steps you have to follow for proper application of lip scrub.
- Take a clean paper towel or wool towel and wipe your lips gently to remove dust ,stain etc.
- With your fingertip, apply lip scrub on your lips and massage in back and forth fashion.
- You have to massage for about 1 minute each lip separately.
- Take a clean towel and remove scrub from your lips
Moisturize your lips
- Take a good quality moisturizer to moisturize your lips. You can use petroleum jelly or shea butter to moisturize your lips.
- Apply a thin layer of moisturizer on your lips and rub gently for 1 minute.
- Take a paper towel and put between your lips. Press paper towel between your lips, so that it can absorb extra moisture.
Apply concealer to your lips
- Take a good quality concealer and apply a very thin layer on your lips with fingertips
- Very gently rub concealer on your lips
Concealer will lock the moisture and also remove any type of stain from your lips.you can feel your lips are soft and smooth just in few days. After applying concealer you can apply lipstick and surely lipstick stain would not affect your lips.
Make your lips soft with a toothbrush
The main thing in making your lips soft is exfoliation. Better you exfoliate your lips, better soft will be your lips.if you have no time and want quick remedy to make soft pink your lips then, I have a very simple method.
Apply a thick layer of petroleum jelly. If you don’t have petroleum jelly then you can also butter but try to avoid any essential oil.
Take a toothbrush with soft fibers. It’s better to use a new brush which has never been applied on teeth.
Exfoliate your lips with toothbrush very gently and try to remove dead skin. Brush in back and forth motion, circular motion, up and down motion on both of your lips one by one. Scrubbing your lips with the tooth brush is the easiest and time-consuming procedure. Your lips will appear red due to enhance blood circulation.
Once you exfoliate your lips, rinse with water and pat dry.
Pick up your favorite lip balm and apply a very thin, even layer on your lips. It will moisturize your lips and make them soft.
Note: Is your lips are too much dry and even bleeding then it’s better to only apply lip bam. Don’t use a brush for scrubbing.
How to make lip scrub at home?
Lip scrub is essential for your lips. Although lip scrubs are available in the market natural homemade lip scrubs are much better than market-based with no side effects, easy to make with some of your kitchen ingredients.
Go to your kitchen, collect the ingredients and follow the procedure
Sugar scrub to make lips soft
It is most widely used lip scrub .results are promising. You will get instant soft lips.
Ingredients required to make lip scrub are
- 3 teaspoon of sugar
- One lemon
- One of your favorite essential oil like Olive oil or coconut oil
- Half teaspoon of honey
- Take a bowl and one teaspoon and wash and dry them properly
- Add sugar and a half teaspoon of lemon juice, mix well. If sugar is not completely wet with lemon juice then add few drops of lemon juice again.
- In the above mixture, add a half teaspoon of raw honey and one teaspoon of olive or coconut oil.
- Mix well until high consistency paste is formed
- Take an airtight container and pour this scrub into it.
- Store it at a cool temperature.
- Scrub your lips once or twice a week.
How it works
Sugar in this scrub exfoliate your lips, honey provides soft texture to your lips and lemon adds flavor. Lemon also helps in moisturizing your lips. Last thing essential oil which provides moisturizer, keep your lips natural baby soft.
Baking soda scrub for lips
Backing soda has exfoliating properties. It is slightly acidic in nature and better helps in removing dead skin cells.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- One teaspoon of coconut oil
- Take a bowl and put one by one backing soda and coconut oil
- Mix well until a smooth paste is formed
- Apply a smooth, thin layer of this scrub on your lips and massage gently for about 2 minute
- Remove with fresh or cold water
Note: If you feel a burning sensation on your lips then abruptly remove the scrub with water and apply a lip bam.
Another thing you can do for your lips is the application of lip mask for instant soft lips. These lip masks are very effective and most of the lip mask requires only two ingredients from your kitchen. Some lip masks are given below:
Yogurt and honey lip mask:
Honey well known for skin maintenance and provide nourishment to your skin. Yogurt is a natural moisturizer.
Take 2 teaspoons of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix well in a bowl and left for a few minutes. Then apply in your lips for 10 minutes. Then remove it.
Aloe vera gel and olive oil
Mix equal quantities of aloe Vera gel and olive oil. Leave for a few minutes to achieve better consistency. Apply on the lips and leave for 5 minutes. Remove with a soft warm cloth.
Honey and lemon juice lip mask
In a bowl add one teaspoon of honey and half teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix well and coat your lips with this paste. After 10 minutes, remove with water.
All these lip masks are very easy to make and are too much effective. You can also try some other lip mask by changing ingredients which you think effective for lips.
Duskyskin.com Tips for making your lips soft
For today’s question, How to Make Your Lips Soft Instantly? This is a must. Our editors and dermatologists have explained best practices that will make your lips soft.
Keep your lips moisturized
Your lips need moisture to remain soft. When you lose your lip moisture content, your lips get dry, chapped, rough and itchy.
For keeping good moisture content you, take a lip balm and keep in your pocket. Whenever you feel your lips are being dry, apply a thin layer of lip balm.
Do you forget to apply lip balm routinely? I have a suggestion for you. Each time you attend washroom, after washing hands properly apply a thin layer of lip balm. It’s better in both ways, first you will not forget to apply lip balm and secondly, your hands are clean.
Eat healthy food and drink a lot of water
If you really want your lips healthy soft smooth then start eating healthy food. Healthy food improves your blood flow, provide nutrients and nourish your lips. Drinking plenty of water will make your lips soft.
Drink plenty of water. You must have to drink almost 10 glass is water in summer and 8 glass in winter to be well hydrated. Dehydration with so many other problems also causes lips dryness and your lips become rough, dry chapped.
Have a nice sleep
A night of good sleep is essential for soft, beautiful lips. Have sleep for 6 hours minimum. Always sleep on your back so you can better prevent your lips from rubbing and damaging.
Whenever you are going to sleep, apply a good company lip balm on your lips. Before applying lip balm, take a tissue paper and put some drops of glycerine, wipe out your lips with this tissue paper. It adds beauty and removes whole day dust from your lips.
Do not Lick your Lips?
Most of us have a bad habit of lip-licking. Whenever we feel dryness in lips we start licking. Don’t do this. Lips licking make your lips dry, rough and snatch all the moisture content from your lips.
Don’t use a lip balm with fragrance or added colors
Some lip balm comes with fragrance and other additives with although nice to smell but not for your lips in two ways. First, they are harmful, as they are chemicals and not suitable for your soft lips.
The fragrance of lips balms are due to the addition of menthol, ethanol, etc which makes you addictive of these lip balms and you even feel pleasure to lick your lips in order to have lip balms. Some lip balms also have flavors which you like to eat. So it promotes lip licking which is not good.
So always use lip balms with no additives.
Do not use lipstick with harmful ingredients like paraben
Not all lipsticks have the same ingredients. Some have harmful chemicals and some even have vitamins and nutrients in them. You have to choose those lipsticks which have natural ingredients and natural colors.
- Can I Apply Lavender Oil Directly to My Scalp?
- Can Red Light Therapy Help Hair Growth?
- What Does Banana Peel do for the Face?
- Can I Spray Magnesium Oil on My Hair?
- Can You Rub Strawberries on Your Face?
- Can I Use Almond Oil on My Face Everyday?
- Is Black Seed Oil Good for Your Face?
- Can We Apply Garlic on Hair?
- Does Wooden Comb Help in Hair Growth?
- How to Use Cabbage for Hair Growth?
- How to Use Lady Finger for Hair?
- How to Use Green Tea Bags for Dark Circles?
- How to Get Rid of Static Hair Naturally?