How to Reduce Redness of Pimples in a Hour?
Acne is a big problem now a day’s mainly for the youth. There are thousands of people with the same problem, about 85 % of people face this problem daily. At Duskyskin.com, we receive hundreds of emails every day about the redness of pimples.
In this article, our editors have worked with the Dermatologists and we will write about the methods that will help to reduces redness of pimples in an hour.
You should avoid oily and spicy foods, frequent face wash, applying sunblock, drinking more water and apply quality skin products. You should avoid sun rays to have better skin.
If you have to go to a party at night and you want to hide the redness of your pimples I will tell you different techniques to get rid of pimple redness.
So, first of all, let me explain Pimples.
What are pimples?
Pimples occur on your face when oil glands get clogged an infected, dead cells of the skin, clogged pores, oil glands, and bacteria are the reason why pimple occurs. When these glands get clogged and are infected they swell and become small lesions filled with pus inside.
- 1 Homemade techniques to Reduce Redness of Pimples in a Hour
- 2 How to prevent pimples and its redness?
- 3 Causes of pimples:
Homemade techniques to Reduce Redness of Pimples in a Hour
I am telling you the homemade mask and homemade remedies to get rid of the redness of pimples within an hour. Try them out these methods; your pimple will really be gone in no time.
Remedy # 1: Water and Sea Salt Treatment:
1) Soak a cotton pad in water and squeeze out the excess water.
2) Now add some sea salt on the cotton pad and hold it on your pimple for the 2 to 4 minutes.
3) Press the cotton pad tightly over your pimple.
4) Then rinse it off with cold water.
5) In just about 10 minutes, redness will disappear and the pimple will be subsided that it looks 2 days old pimple. Because the sea salt has an antiseptic property it will kill the bacteria that are causing zits and close the pores.
Remedy # 2: Ice and Aloe Vera Treatment:
1) Take a small hand towel and place an ice cube on it and wrap it up.
2) Place it on your pimple and press on the pimple suppress the pimple about 2 to 3 minutes.
3) The ice will drain the heat out of the pimple and will kill the bacteria in it, leaving you with a cold sensation.
4) Now take a drop of tea tree oil on your palm and dab it on your pimple. Apply this tea tree oil for 20 minutes on the pimple. Tea tree oil also has an antibacterial property and antifungal property that helps in the fight against pimples.
5) After 20 minutes wash out your skin and rinse the tea tree oil, dry your face.
6) Take half teaspoon Aloe Vera Gel and mix it with freshly crushed mint leaves. And apply it on your pimple for at least half an hour and then rinse it off.
7) Your pimples will be subsided within an hour and it will give your cold sensation and makes your skin fresh. It is truly an incredible way to get rid of the redness of the pimple.
You can buy Aloe Vera Gel from Amazon.
Remedy # 3: Baking soda + turmeric+ lemon juice:
1) Take a small brown and adds a teaspoon of baking soda and a teaspoon of turmeric mix it well. Baking soda absorbs excess oil from the pores and prevents it from clogging. Turmeric has also an antibacterial agent kill microbes that causing pimple.
2) Add a teaspoon lemon juice in the bowl and mix it well as it gives a paste. Apply it on the pimples. Lemon juice removes the dead cells and cleanses the pores.
3) Apply it on your pimples and wait for 20 minutes.
4) After 20 minutes rinse it off and you will see the size of pimple will be reduced.
5) Within an hour, it will disappear from your skin.
Remedy #4: Using Toothpaste to reduce redness of pimples
It is extremely effective in quickly elimination of pimple, it is often the simplest way to get rid of the redness of the pimple For this method, take a little amount of toothpaste and apply it on your pimple.
You will definitely feel a cool sensation by applying toothpaste on the pimple. Allow the toothpaste to dry on the pimple for 30 minutes
Rinse it off with cold water. The mint in toothpaste has an antibacterial property that kills the bacteria and prevents the skin from further damage and subsided the redness of the pimple.
In about an hour, the pimple will be wholly subsided.
Remedy # 5: Apply Honey to decrease the redness of pimples
Honey has an antibiotic property and reduces inflammation that causes redness. Take honey from the jar, a little amount on your fingertip and apply it on the pimples for 30 minutes. Wait for 30 minutes and make sure it gets dry and then rinse off with cold water. It is effective to get rid of redness.
How to prevent pimples and its redness?
BY taking some safety precautions one can be easily safe from the pimple and its redness. As pimple is caused by hormonal imbalance but there are some ways to reduce its severity and keep them in check.
Recognize your skin type:
first of all, you have to need to know your skin type either it is oily or dry or normal. Mostly pimples occur on oily skin due to sebum oil. There is also a type of skin called combination skin it means some parts of the skin are dry and others are oily, this type of skin also becomes the reason for pimples.
By recognizing your skin type makes you choose right skin products for your skin that may show a good effect on your skin type And prevents from the pimples.
Gently face washing:
when you know your skin type you will choose right skin product for the skin, use this product gently on your face and removes the dirt particles from all the face correctly and gently.
First of all, wet your face with warm water, not hot water and then apply cleanser on it and gently massage in circular motion rinse thoroughly and dry it out.
Click here to buy Hydrating Facial Cleanser from Amazon.
Hydrate your skin:
after washing your face choose the correct moisturizer and apply gently on the skin many moisturizers are oily and it makes the skin oily further and causes the problem of pimples. So choose the right moisturizer to make your skin hydrated. Moisturizing skin gives a hydrated and fresh look.
OTC Acne Treatment:
whenever you got pimples on your skin, do not ignore this. You should apply OTC over the counter acne treatment on it to prevent further redness itching or dryness.OTC treatments prevent the pimple from growing and prevent them in the first place.
Avoid frequent makeup:
You can prevent the pimples by avoiding makeup products. All makeup products clogged the skin pores that in result form pimples on it.
Makeup products are mostly formed of oil or greasy ingredients that may clog on the skin and close the pores that indirectly forms the pimples.
if you want to use makeup then choose good quality make up that are free from the oil and free from the fragrance. so that it could not damage your skin and do not break it out.
Avoid face touching:
you should not touch your skin for itching because our hands contain bacteria and when you will touch your skin bacteria will attack your skin and in result, a pimple can be formed. You should wash your hand regularly and try not to touch your face with your hands.
Sun exposure is the main cause of pimples formation and redness of the pimples. Sun rays catch the oil of the pimples but they leave the scars on the skin for a long time.
To prevent from sun exposure you should daily use a sunblock of good quality or avoided going out in day time if it is necessary to go out then go with umbrella and prevent your skin from the sun.
Stop popping pimples:
Many people love to pop the pimples which are very harmful to the skin. Popping may cause bleeding and scarring and it can also cause infection of the skin so do not try to pop your pimples.
It will increase the inflammation of the pimples so does not be a pimples popper.
Avoid Oily foods:
our elder’s advice us to do not take junk foods but nowadays it Is trend to take junk food which is a major problem of forming pimples. For today’s question, How to Reduce Redness of Pimples in a Hour? you must avoid fast fasts to have better results.
If you are taking junks foods or oily things that avoid oily things and eat green vegetables and fruits that make your skin healthy and fresh. Sweet or diary things also a major cause of the pimples so avoid the sweet thing.
DO not take Stress:
Stress because the pimples because when we take stress hormones in our body regulates and stimulate the oil in the body which indirectly affects the skin and pimples formed.
So avoid stress to prevent the pimples and its redness. You can manage your stress by
- Changing your mood.
- By doing Yoga.
- Go to a trip
- By taking massage
Causes of pimples:
Here, I will explain all the reasons for the appearance of pimples.
it is one of the major causes that trigger the pimples on your face. Your family history makes you understand how often you can get acne or pimples. If your pimples in your genetics then definitely you will suffer this problem.
sebum oil in your inner skin also causes the pimples. The dead cell in the skin mix with sebum oil and makes a clog that further appear as a pimple. You should have daily face wash to reduce the redness of pimples in an hour.
Everybody in his puberty age suffers this problem due to hormonal imbalance. Androgens are the hormones that are produced when you are in your puberty. It’s all your body natural development due to these hormones sebaceous gland begins to enlarge. Pimples can also cause during the menstrual cycle.
bacteria is always present on the skin that emerges with the follicles of the skin and this will result in the appearance of acne. Pimples are normally caused by acne. Bacteria starts to happen which in return creates a reaction near surrounding skin and inflammation occurs in follicles
Pimples can also be caused by the over usage of medication. More use of antibiotics heats up the stomach due to which pimples occur on the skin. Steroids also a major cause of the formation of pimples.
Everyone faces this problem of pimples, it can cause by genetics hormonal disturbance or can be of other factors. You can get rid of your pimple redness by above methods and also prevents from pimples by taking safety precautions. A good diet and stress-free mind will help you in the prevention of pimples redness.
- Why is my skin so dry even when I moisturize?
- Do Indented Scars Fill in Over Time
- Does Coconut Oil Increase Dandruff?
- How to Improve Skin Texture and Complexion?
- Does Vitamin C Help with Hair Growth?
- What Causes Dark Skin Around Nails?
- What Causes Dark Skin Around the Eyes?
- How to Make Legs Smooth and Flawless?