How to Use Shea Butter for Skin Whitening?
When we talk about natural ways for skin whitening then there comes the “shea butter” as the center of the universe. Shea butter has many uses for skin whitening and it makes skin healthy with an enhanced skin tone.
There’s a world exists around the shea butter, that most people use for skin whitening. There are lots of brands using it for the uneven skin tone.
One of the best ways to get rid of skin discoloration is by use of shea butter in a better way.
Yes, shea butter can be used for skin whitening with many of the natural ingredients that would be good for your darker skin complexion. You can use lemon, glycerin mixed with shea butter and applied on the face for a few minutes and then wipe it by the help of rose water and wash with lukewarm water.
Thus, most of the young girls and even other prefer to use shea butter for their uneven skin tone and dark pigmentation in a natural way.
- 1 How to Use Shea Butter for Skin Whitening?
- 1.1 Shea butter, rice flour, and papaya:
- 1.2 Lemon and shea butter:
- 1.3 Shea butter, coconut oil, and baking soda:
- 1.4 Green Tea and Shea Butter:
- 1.5 Shea Butter, Almond Oil, and Cocoa Butter:
- 1.6 Shea Butter and Essential oil:
- 1.7 Shea Butter and Aloe Vera Gel:
- 1.8 Shea Butter Cream:
- 1.9 Glowing body butter:
- 1.10 Shea Butter Scrub:
- 1.11 Shea butter mask:
- 2 How does Shea Butter work on skin?
- 3 what does shea butter do for your skin?
- 4 Shea butter shelf life:
How to Use Shea Butter for Skin Whitening?
In this article, our author has provided better ways of using shea butter for skin whitening.
Every woman whether of what skin tone she had wants their skin to look young, beautiful and healthy.
So, we can use many ingredients with the shea butter to make our skin to look healthy and beautiful naturally.
Shea butter is one of the best ingredient used in many branded products to make skin beautiful.
It has the natural ability to remove the darker spots and to make your skin looks whiten and younger naturally.
There are many of the shea butter recipes for the skin lightening and to solve the discoloration issues of the skin.
Some of the effective remedies are discussed below:
Shea butter, rice flour, and papaya:
Papaya is also a natural ingredient for skin lightening.
Papain, is an ingredient found in the papaya to whiten skin and to reduce pigmentation.
Rice flour is also a natural ingredient for the skin whitening purpose and it has also many official uses.
Combination of these three ingredients can help in can getting brighter and even skin tone.
- Take a half cup of shea butter in a clean bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of papaya extract and mix well to a smooth paste.
- Then add 3 tbsp of rice flour and mix well.
- Apply it on your face until the mixture dries out.
- You can store it for up to 3-4 days.
Lemon and shea butter:
Lemon is one of the best ingredient used to brightened and smooths skin and it has been used has antiseptic since centuries.
It brightens your skin tone and makes it glow and beautiful.
It helps to remove blackheads and used to treat acne on the skin naturally.
- Take a clean bowl and add 1-2 tbsp of shea butter.
- Then add 6-7 drops of lemon extract in it and mix well.
- Apply it on your face.
- After a few minutes wash it with water and apply moisturizer.
Shea butter, coconut oil, and baking soda:
Coconut oil is a natural ingredient and can be used in many ways for the moisturizing of skin.
It helps to lighten skin tone and makes skin smooth and glow naturally.
Baking soda helps to soften the skin and makes it free from dirt. It is a natural skin exfoliator and helps to remove dry and dead skin.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of shea butter in a clean glass bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil and melt and mix well.
- Then, add 1 tbsp of baking soda in it and merge it well.
- Wash your face properly before applying the mixture.
- Now, apply it on your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, rinse the face with lukewarm water.
Green Tea and Shea Butter:
Green tea has many anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. It can be used to even skin tone.
It even helps to soothes the acne skin and to improve sunburn also.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of shea butter in a clean bowl and melt the butter.
- Take the green tea extract and add 2 tbsp into shea butter and mix.
- Now add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- And 1 tsp of carrot oil into the mix and triturate well.
- You can store it in the container for up to 1 week.
- Take the required amount and apply on your face.
- After regular use you can feel your skin toned and smooth.
Shea Butter, Almond Oil, and Cocoa Butter:
Almond oil is one of the natural oil that has been in use since ancient times and has many benefits.
It helps to remove the skin scars, wrinkles, darkspots, blemishes and fairs the skin complexion.
Cocoa butter is used on the cracked skin to make it smooth. It provides relieve from sunburn and fight against infection.
- Take half a cup of shea butter in a clean glass bowl.
- Add half cup of cocoa butter in it and melt the mix.
- As mix melts then add 8-9 drops of almond oil in it.
- Mix well all the ingredients carefully.
- You can also store it for up to two weeks.
- With the continuous use, you can see skin brightening.
Shea Butter and Essential oil:
The essential oil can be used for the skin lightening and can be used for lightening dark spots, blemishes, pigmentation and making skin toned.
- Take only 5-6 drops of essential oil for 1 ounce of shea butter.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Wash your face properly before applying the mix.
- Avoid sun contact after applying the mix.
- And rinse face with water.
Shea Butter and Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe vera is a natural, healthful plant compound. It has many healing properties.
It is used as antioxidant and antibacterial. It is good for skin whitening, cure the pimples, moisturize dry skin, soothes the irritated skin and calms the sunburns, respectively.
- Take about 2 tbsp of raw organic shea butter.
- Add 2 tbsp of raw, coconut oil in it.
- Take 1 tbsp aloe vera pulp from the leaf.
- Add both coconut oil and shea butter and blend it together.
- Then add aloe vera gel until it comes to its smooth consistency.
- Mix all the ingredients with the wooden spoon gradually.
- Store it in the airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Take the required amount on your palm and apply on face.
- After a couple of days, you start noticing your skin is looking brighter and younger.
- It’s pretty useful and inexpensive.
Shea Butter Cream:
Shea butter is a natural moisturizer and is great for skin various conditions.
Shea buttercream is good for hydrating and moisturizing the dull skin.
The dry and damaged skin will feel hydrated and heeled, as it has lots of benefits.
This DIY skincare product is a mixture of many natural ingredients and will not be costly on your wallet.
Shea buttercream is great for acne because it also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory property.
It can be easily absorbed into skin without clogging the skin pores. And make your skin brighten and healthy.
- Take about ¼ cup of shea butter in a clean glass bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of beeswax into it and melt it into boiler or in the oven until it melts completely.
- Once mixture melted, stop heating.
- Add 2 tsp of olive, almond or avocado oil of your choice.
- Add ¼ tsp of vitamin E (as optional).
- And essential oil (lavender) 20-30 drops.
- Allow the mixture to cool until it gets thicker, but it should not be hard.
- Now, add ¼ cup of aloe vera gel.
- Whisk the mixture well until it gets to its required creamy consistency.
- Place it in a container and let to settle and cool down completely.
- Apply at night and get the result.
Glowing body butter:
This brightening body shea butter will make your skin look flawless, beautiful, healthy and rejuvenate your skin.
- Take half cup of shea butter in a clean glass bowl.
- Add ¼ tbsp of organic coconut oil.
- Add ¼ tbsp of papaya oil.
- Add ¼ tbsp of carrot seed oil.
- Add 1 tbsp vitamin E oil.
- Add 1 tbsp almond oil.
- Add 1 tbsp of jojoba oil.
- And tsp pure glycerin.
- Mix all the ingredients firmly into a smooth buttery paste by the help of a whisk.
- Now take a clean airtight jar and store this body butter.
- Take the required amount and apply all over your body.
Shea Butter Scrub:
Shea butter scrub is vital for removing the dead skin cells and makes your skin look good and healthy.
- Take ¼ cup of shea butter in a glass bowl
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil.
- Then add ½ cup of sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a smooth consistency.
- Now put the scrub in a jar.
- Apply it on your skin before taking the shower and rinse it well.
Shea butter mask:
Shea butter mask is helpful to lighten dark spots and makes skin glow.
- Take 1 tbsp of raw honey in a mixing bowl.
- Add 2-3 drops of grapeseed oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of shea butter.
- Mix them well and spread it on your face.
- Leave this mask for 12-15 minutes.
- Clean your face with lukewarm water and dry with a soft towel.
How does Shea Butter work on skin?
Shea butter is a natural ingredient which has effective works on your skin and makes your skin look attractive and beautiful.
Shea butter contains a high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins like A, E, F which make shea butter good for cosmetic purpose and make skin soft.
You can use shea butter on your body, especially on the face, arms and can tone your skin complexion and smooths the skin.
Shea butter is an approved moisturizer for the skin. There are a lot of skincare products in the world which price costly.
But shea butter will be cheap on your wallet. And many brands use shea butter as one the main ingredient in their products.
It has a soothing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging property that can make your skin look smoother and reduces aging and makes skin brighter.
Pure shea butter can clog your skin pores and causes acne. This is true if you have acne-prone skin.
The easy way to use shea butter on your face is to buy a shea buttercream or lotion from a retailers store or from a pharmacy.
Shea buttercream could be applied directly on the face before going to bed at night.
Shea butter also has many other properties which could be helpful in making your skin look fresh, healthy, bright and beautiful.
what does shea butter do for your skin?
Shea butter has proven lots of benefits for skin whitening.
Shea butter contains lots of powerful antioxidants. As it is rich in vitamin A and has a great value in beauty products.
From centuries, shea butter has been in use to moisturize the skin, get rid of stretch marks, brightens the skin, reduce blemishes, lubricates the cracked heels, chapped lips and infection.
Healing and anti-inflammatory effect:
Shea butter is known to have healing and anti-inflammatory property.
It can reduce the redness and swelling on your skin and calms by many of the shea butter products.
It is also used to soothes insect bite, has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Shea butter recently has been reported to have an anti-aging effect. Which helps to make your skin looks younger and beautiful.
As it promotes the collagen production in your skin and decreases the breakdown of collagen already present.
Shea butter is a rich nut tree oil, which soaks into your skin, makes skin soft and smooth.
It acts as a soft barrier and locks moisture in the skin. It acts as a good moisturizing agent.
This softens and lubricates the skin and makes dry skin better and naturally beautiful.
It is rich in fatty acids, which acts as a good moisturizer for the skin.
It is good for all skin types even acne-prone skin can also use.
One can use it alone or in combination with the essential oils if you do not like its nutty smell.
Shea butter masks have the exfoliator ability which helps to make skin look lubricant, flourish and brighter.
All these abilities make shea butter a better moisturizer, exfoliator, emollient for the skin.
Shea butter helps to rejuvenate dry and dull-looking skin.it naturally makes your skin to feel the glow and radiant free.
It reduces pale and makes grayish skin look flawless, healthy and glow.
It is also good as a tanning aid for many skin tones.
Skin brightening by natural products is mostly preferred.
Apply shea butter on your skin can make your skin look brighter and healthy.
Cleanse your face with a good cleanser and take a pea size of shea butter and apply it on your face gently. As you will feel a natural glow by applying sea butter after cleansing.
You must try this, and get the result by yourself.
Shea butter could be used to reduce the darker skin blemishes and nourishes your skin tone.
This powerful antioxidant and vitamin-rich shea butter is helpful in reducing dark circles, reduces blemishes appearance and dark spots on the skin.
Remove dark knuckles:
Shea butter helps to even skin tone and moistures the skin and works well by reducing the darkness on the knuckles.
Darker knuckles could be by some disease, or it can develop at any age.
Take a lemon juice and sugar with shea butter in a bowl, mix it well.
Then, clean the knuckles with a cotton pad, and apply this mixture on knuckles and rub well.
Leave this mix for about 10 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Apply this mixture daily to get fast results and making darker knuckles whiten.
Shea butter is helpful to restore the elasticity of the skin.
As it is rich in fats, which soothes dry skin, which supports skin elasticity and gives skin younger look.
Shea butter is helpful to get rid of cellulite on the skin.
Shea butter is rich in vitamins, essential phytonutrients, and other nutrients which helps in healing the skin.
Vitamins A, E, F helps to maintain skin tone, make it clear and healthy.
Shea butter also contains cinnamic. Cinnamic acid helps to promote the blood flow in the skin.
Gently massage shea butter on your face until it absorbs into the skin.
Take the shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin oil, witch hazel oil, cinnamon oil; mix all the ingredients well.
Apply this cream on the face regularly, on the affected area. You will start noticing the result by proper use.
Even skin tone:
Shea butter is one of the natural moisturizer which is helpful to even out the skin tone.
This natural fat is derived from the shea trees. And is one of the inexpensive skin whitening remedy.
Shea butter is helpful to fade the darker skin spots, scars and face blemishes.
Cures dry skin:
Shea butter is found in many products to heal the dry skin.
It acts as a good moisturizer and lubricates the dry skin and makes your skin exfoliates.
Shea butter seals moisturizer in the skin and makes your skin attractive and smooth.
Precautions or Risks:
Applying the shea butter in the morning can cause trouble to apply makeup on the face.
Do not apply shea butter on the face when you go out in the sun as it will darker skin complexion and causes skin burns.
Individuals with an allergic reaction to nuts can cause a reaction on the skin by using shea butter.
People with the acne-prone skin using the shea butter can clog the skin pores which may lead to acne-prone skin.
Thus, side effects or risks of shea butter are rare, but you can make use of shea butter better.
Shea butter shelf life:
Shea butter is a natural compound obtained from a nut tree.
Shea butter is white to yellow in color, and it is available in solid-state.
Shea butter is dark yellow in color, due to the presence of vitamins present in it.
Thus, the shelf life of shea butter is about 24 months from the date of manufacture and packaging.
If your shea butter has a nutty scent it means it is good to use and not expired.
If shea butter does smell like plastic crap or of any chemical odor, then it may be threatened to unrefined and expired.
Before buying any of natural or chemical product always see its expiry date from the date of manufacture. As your skin is a very sensitive part of your body.
In this article, we have discussed the best methods for using shea butter for skin whitening. There are a lot of skin whitening treatments and methods that people use to whiten their skin tone.
Some do this by using chemical products or some by using natural home remedies for their uneven skin tone.
There are a lot of brands using shea butter as a natural ingredient in making valuable skin products.
Shea butter is helpful to lighten dark spots, to remove dark knuckles, to even skin tone, for hyperpigmentation, for dry skin, for reducing blemishes and anti-aging property.
There are beneficial vitamins found in shea butter which are used to lighten up your skin complexion. And makes your skin look healthy, younger and beautiful.
There are a lot of natural therapies for healing skin and to rejuvenate the skin.
Several natural remedies as discussed above are used for skin lightening and to make skin even-toned and beautiful.
Team – Duskyskin.com
- How to Get Rid of Tiny Bumps on Face Quickly?
- How to Stop Scarring Alopecia from Spreading?
- Best Moisturizer To Use with Retinol Cream
- How to Get Rid of a Carbuncle Overnight
- Best Foundation to Give Skin a Glow
- How to Get Rid of Latex Allergy Rash?